Complaint Review: Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: scott — mahomet Illinois United States of America
Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep
7911 W Roosevelt Road Forest Park, Illinois United States of America

Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep drove three hours one way to see jeep with big discount, of course it wasn't there Forest Park, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Inventory

I saw an internet ad for a new jeep rubicon with a huge discount.  I called about it right away (Oct 3rd.)  I gave them the stock number, make, model, color, MSRP and the discount I saw.  They asked what I wanted to know and I only asked if it was still there.  They replied yes it was still there.

I said I would drive up the next day to see it.  They said OK and took my cell number and name.  When my wife and I got there they couldn't "find" the jeep.  The sales guy asked if I really needed a jeep like that and if I would take a different model and color.  He ponted to a Sahara (different color then I wanted) and said "what do you think about this one."

It is a very small dealership. They only had about six jeeps on the lot.  I don't think they "lost" the jeep.  The web ad was off their web site when we got back home.  My wife and I both took vacation days and drove three hours one way so a salesman could try to talk us into a vehicle we had no interest in.  They probably had a good laugh about it after we left.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hawk-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep/Forest-Park-Illinois-60130/Hawk-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-drove-three-hours-one-way-to-see-jeep-with-big-discount-of-cour-951781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Inventory

AUTHOR: hawkcdj - (United States of America)

While we do everything in our power to keep the website inventory updated and accurate, the system does take as much as 7 days to update and remove sold vehicles or vehicles that are no longer available.

It was unfortunate the vehicle was not available upon arrival, and we do apologize.  Always call same day to confirm availability as multiple vehicles are sold, dealer-traded, or sent to our storage holding lot daily.  We are always striving to provide an excellent and easy car-buying experience.

fathers