Complaint Review: Hawk Intelligence

• Reported By: Hawk Intel — Illinois United States of America
Hawk Intelligence
Nationwide United States of America

Hawk Intelligence AMS Rippoff is true. elmwood, Nationwide

*Author of original report: AGAINST AMS - NOT HAWK.

Working for this company not even a month before they "Let us go"

They say that you will get prompt pay, it never came.

Last week in July, we started working for them.  We had properties that were over 80 days past due in routine services.  We had an agreement that we were to get paid extra because the grass was over hip height.  We work out butts off for  7 days to get 14 properties done.

The next month comes, we were told we would get a call from the audit department to get a invoice looked at and accepted by the 5th.  It never came, so I called Each day, 2 times a day, to the audit department.  No one EVER called back or did anything to get a hold of me.

the 12th day, I get the notice from the audit department.  The invoice amount was wrong.  They tell you not to accept it and dispute it if there are any incorrections.  So I did, on a Thursday, he said he would work on it that day to get it approved by friday.  That day came and nothing.

After calling everyone I could think of on the Monday after, I finally got the assistant manager, who sorted everything out.  He said he will get it all right by the end of the day and give me a call back.  5 days later after calling him back, he still didn't have it done.  But the next day he did.  So now im getting ready to head up to the post office and see if my check is really there.  If not, Starting a lawsuit.  I would suggest anyone who has an issue with this company get a hold of me.  Maybe a class action lawsuit can put a stop to this.  dabeleg13@gmail.com

Do not work for this company.  There are way too many people who you talk to and they don't talk to each other, so you tell one person one thing.  Then the next day your properties will be taken and given to someone else for the work, by someone you never even heard of.

Mass lack of Communication.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hawk-Intelligence/nationwide/Hawk-Intelligence-AMS-Rippoff-is-true-elmwood-Nationwide-914886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hawk Intelligence

AGAINST AMS - NOT HAWK.

AUTHOR: n/a - ()

This report was against AMS HUD Housing Management Company out of PA.  I don't know why it Filed against HAWK INTELLIGENCE.

Hawk was hired to do the work for a HUD company, I was employed to watch over a regions properties for Hawk, to make sure the houses were maintaned and mowed etc.  AMS never paid us and after a year of waiting, still nothing.  Some of our guys in Texas finally got paid after 2 months.  But here in Florida, we are still waiting for pay checks.