Complaint Review: Hawkeye Management Tom Gazaway Cort Christie and Nevada Corporate Headquarters

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 07, 2012

• Reported By: FTors — Newport Rhode Island United States of America
Hawkeye Management Tom Gazaway Cort Christie and Nevada Corporate Headquarters
602 Little Gloucester Road, Suite 8 Blackwood, New Jersey United States of America

Hawkeye Management Tom Gazaway Cort Christie and Nevada Corporate Headquarters Hawkeye Management Tom Gazaway Cort Christie and Nevada Corporate Headquarters are the biggest thieves in the world Blackwood, New Jersey

*General Comment: Litigation

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to False Report

WARNING: I signed up for the corporate credit program with Hawkeye Management whose CEO is Tom Gazaway and with Nevada Corporate Headquarters whose CEO is Cort Christie. I spoke with their representatives. They promised me I would get at least $50,000  and maybe even up to $100,000. Listen, my credit score is 789. Did you hear that? 789. See, they make big promises about how much you can get, but in the end they just take your money  and give you absolutely nothing I would consider as any value, in return. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEY GAVE ME NOTHING IN RETURN. I highly recommend that you go straight to a bank and get the funding yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hawkeye-Management-Tom-Gazaway-Cort-Christie-and-Nevada-Corporate-Headquarters/Blackwood-New-Jersey-08012/Hawkeye-Management-Tom-Gazaway-Cort-Christie-and-Nevada-Corporate-Headquarters-Hawkeye-Ma-893643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hawkeye Management Tom Gazaway Cort Christie and Nevada Corporate Headquarters

#1 General Comment

Litigation

AUTHOR: Attorney - ()

"Anonymous".  For a fact, your statements are factually and patently misguided and nearly entirely untrue.  The statements are defamatory in nature and constitute defamation per se in the State of Nevada.  An action has been initiated against you in the Eighth Judicial District Court, County of Clark, State of Nevada, 200 E. Lewis Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109.  We are seeking your identity in the action and are seeking monetary damages.  The Case number is A-13-684686.  We are attempting to serve you at this time.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to False Report

AUTHOR: Tom Gazaway - (United States of America)

So let's dive right in...this is false and incorrect on so many levels.

1. I find it interesting that even though we know who filed this report that you didn't include your name.  We've had no such complaints recently at our office from clients who were referred to us by the other company mentioned in this report and there's been no complaints from places like the Better Business Bureau but, interestingly, you would need to provide your name and real identity if you were to file a BBB complaint.  I know if I ever filed a report on this website it would be only after I contacted the company directly and I would have no reason not to include my name.  We know why this false report was filed but what do you think about the legitimacy of a claim when someone doesn't even want to give their name?

2.  We don't have anything we call a "corporate credit program" - it's nowhere in any of our printed material and it's not anything that any of our "representatives", as he calls them, talk about.  This, along with the rest of this bogus report, prove that this person really isn't familiar with the details of what we do and how we do it and he never was a client of ours.

3.  According to this "anonymous" person, "in the end they just take your money  and give you absolutely nothing I would consider as any value, in return. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEY GAVE ME NOTHING IN RETURN" - this is another comment that reveals that this person was never really a client of ours.  We don't charge up-front fees so we could not take anyone's money and give them nothing in return.  We either act as brokers or consultants.  When we're brokers we get paid at closing by the lender and when we act as consultants it takes us even longer to get paid since we get paid after they are approved and we invoice them.

4.  Today we denied a request from someone who owns a company that works with small business owners and prospective small business owners.  He wanted to become a referral partner of ours and send us business...let me say that again, they wanted to send us business and we said no to them.  We have well over 200 referral partners so we've learned what to look for and what types of people we like to partner with.  We cordially told him no and told him that we did not want to partner with them because we did not feel that they would be good partners to work with.  The owner of the business was clearly upset and not happy with my decision.  Now we've got our first report on this website after being in business for 10 years and working with thousands of business owners every year.

There were various reasons for our decision but we questioned how he conducted his business and did not believe they would be good business partners of ours.  He immediately called our office and
was less than friendly with my assistant who he talked to.  This was after he had previously been less than cordial with someone else on our team.  I had a series of emails back and forth with him yesterday where he was clearly unhappy with our decision.  Feel free to contact Ashley at our office and we will provide you with the email thread if you're interested so you can see for yourself.  The timing of this false report along with several other inconsistencies make it pretty obvious where this came from.

5.  Not sure why he included the other company in this false report but it's probably because they are competitors of his and he heard about us after hiring one of their employees.  The person who filed this false report clearly has not been through our program, doesn't even know what to call it, and made false claims that are inconsistent with how we do business and does not reflect any of our specific programs.

6.  The only thing about this report that is half correct is that we do have a program that offers a minimum of $50,000 to entrepreneurs and small business owners.  He failed to mention obvious things about the funding being unsecured and having low rates and, of course, he didn't mention that you don't have to pay until after you're approved.  He didn't mention these things because he's never been in or through any of our funding programs and filed this false report because he was mad that we did not accept him into our referral partner program.

In conclusion this is to the "anonymous" person who filed this report.  If there's a shred of truth to your claim we invite you to contact us and use your actual name and if there's anything we agreed to do and didn't do then we will certainly address it with you directly.  Any response here or elsewhere that does not include your true and real identity will speak volumes and confirm the nature of this false report.  If you're who we suspect you to be or representing him in any way then this report only confirms the decision we made was a good one about not working with you and it's unfortunate that you would stoop to this level just because you don't like the decision we made.