Complaint Review: Hayden Omalley

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: jack — tustin California
Hayden Omalley
Los Angeles, California USA

Hayden Omalley Never refunded me as promised when he didn't perform Los Angeles California

What he wrote to me , but is just a sample, but says it all:

"I wanted to get back in touch with you to let you know what happened and why I didn't issue you a refund when I couldn't complete the job as discussed.Basically I went under and lost the lot and I stuck my head in the sand and unfortunately you were on the end of that wrong move.  I simply fon't have the money today to issue you a refund:

This partial email was over a year ago and he has never tried to make ammends with paying me back even $5.00 a month of the approx $400.00 he owes.  He took my money and said he could give me google advertising.  He claimed he worked for google but does work on the side and charges much less

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hayden-Omalley/Los-Angeles-California/Hayden-Omalley-Never-refunded-me-as-promised-when-he-didnt-perform-Los-Angeles-Californi-1166916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hayden Omalley