Complaint Review: Haynalem family daycare

352 E. 116th st apt 1 new york city, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 646-964-4607
  • Web:
  • Category: Daycare

Haynalem family daycare Lies lies lies TV on ALL DAY LONG new york city, New York

I investigated this daycare and found nothing at all on it . I went to the daycare (which was very clean )and spoke to the owner who told me about all of the things that they do with the children. My son was 7 months old at the time and I was told that he would be read to , taken out when it was nice out. "Oh we only have the TV on when the parents bring them in so that they dont cry" I expressly told her that I did not want my infant son watching TV..In one ear and out the other. When my son arrived t this daycare he had been standing and walking with assistance  and verbalizing alot, well after one week he was CRAWLING and REFUSED to stand making his legs slack.

I attribuited this to bulling by the larger toddlers who may have pushed him down. Oh and she had No appropiate toys for my infant son but told me that i could not bring any for him (i ended up bringing him some anyway after telling her that she needed to but some for his age. I would come at lunchtime to feed him and witnessed him being bullied and with 3 women in the kitchen YACcKING away and paying no attention to the children and one LAZY girl who sat on the couch 90% of the time that i saw her and only paid attention to the children who approached her (that left about 4 babies out). there were 2 babies who were in the same swing or rocker no matter what time that I came to see my son morning or noon time I could lay bets as to where these babies would be.

I came one day to find 4 baby seats set up around the TV one was empty (where my son would have been) I wanted to shake the lazy caregiver. How the hell are these peolpe getting money from the State of NYC for plopping babies in front of a TV. The good thing is that you can walk past the place and see the TV from the street. Oh and my son was NEVER taken out to that back yard . If you want a Zombie then by all means send your baby to this daycare. She told me all of the things that i wanted to hear and NONE of it was true. My son was taken out of there after 5 weeks I will be apologizing to him for the rest of his life

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 12:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haynalem-family-daycare/new-york-city-New-York-10029/Haynalem-family-daycare-Lies-lies-lies-TV-on-ALL-DAY-LONG-new-york-city-New-York-971680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haynalem family daycare