Complaint Review: Haynes Brothers Furniture

• Submitted: Thu, December 01, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: Ripped off at Haynes Brother Customer — Port Orange Florida United States of America
Haynes Brothers Furniture
US 1 Port Orange, Florida United States of America

Haynes Brothers Furniture Very Poor Service!!!!!!! Port Orange , Florida

We purchased a new bedroom set which we fell in love with from Haynes Brothers on a Saturday. It was scheduled to be delivered the following Saturday. We received a phone the Thursday prior to the scheduled delivery date letting us know the set is on back order and they will deliver it the followoing Wednesday. When the bedroom set arrived I noticed some damage to the wood and the driver said he would report it and they will send a service tech out to repair it. Then he said the head and foot boards are on back order and the store will be calling to set a delivery date.

By this time I was not a happy customer so I called the store about the damaged furniture and lack of head and foot boards. They said told me the service tech would repair the furniture and they would call me when the foot and head boards arrive. The foot and head boards were delivered undamaged thank god a week few days later....

Two weeks later and I'm still waiting to have the furniture repaired. I keep getting the around. I ended up spending thousands of dollars on scratch and dent furniture. I'm writing Hanyes Brothers a letter to inform them they have thirty days to repair the furniture or I will be filing a law suit.

I would never recommend Haynes Brothers Furniture to any consumer. This simple furniture purchase has been a nightmere for me and I want others to avoid what I went through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haynes-Brothers-Furniture/Port-Orange-Florida-32127/Haynes-Brothers-Furniture-Very-Poor-Service-Port-Orange-Florida-803928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haynes Brothers Furniture