Complaint Review: Haynes Furniture Store

• Reported By: Bobby — Petersburg Virginia United States of America
Haynes Furniture Store
Va Beach VA Richmond, Virginia United States of America

Haynes Furniture Store The Dump AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE Richmond, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Something to think about.

I recently made a purchase from Haynes furniture store in Richmond VA.  I purchassed furniture for my son.  My son rented a truck to pick up the furniture.  WHen he got the new furniture home, one of the pieces was in a box and was damaged.  I called Haynes to ask them to deliver a new table because we had picked up the furniture and it was not our fault that the table was damaged.  Since this was Haynes error, I believe they should pick up the old and deliver the new table.  THAY WILL NOT.  THere reasoning is that is what their customer agreement on the sales reciept indicates.

I called Haynes customer service number.  I was told the same thing that the store had told me.  I asked for a corporate representitive and Terry refused to give me any phone numbers and the corporate office.  I will never deal with Haynes again.  THey are awful and have no customer service values.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2010 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haynes-Furniture-Store/Richmond-Virginia-/Haynes-Furniture-Store-The-Dump-AWFUL-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Richmond-Virginia-658099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haynes Furniture Store

Something to think about.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Here is something for you to think about.

Say you go to your favorite housewares store and purchase a box of dishes. They hand you the box and you take them home. When you get home you realize that they are damaged.

Do you call up the store saying that it was their fault for selling you damaged dishes, and to make amends they MUST deliver you a new box of dishes?

Liberals