Complaint Review: Haynes Furniture

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2008

• Reported By:Chester Virginia
Haynes Furniture
Hull St Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Haynes Furniture No Luck With Warrenty Richmond Virginia

I bought a couch, love seat, and a recliner and purchased the Stain Safe warranty. Well, before the first year the cushion on the recliner started to pucker in the center only. This must be a problem with this perticular manufacture because I met someone later that had bought the same furniture years earlier and theirs did the same thing. Anyway, It was at the end of the first year that it occured. I was working a lot of 16 hour days and didn 't have time to deal with it then. I figured since I had a 5 year warranty I had plenty of time to get it fixed. After a couple of months I called the warrenty service and reprorted the problem. They asked me when did it accure. When I told them they said it wasn't their responsiblity to fix it since it happened within the first year. It was Haynes problem.

Of course Haynes said it was out of the warrenty period since it was over a year. You can say it was my fault. Becuause I took for granted that the warranty was going to cover it from day one. I never thought the warrenty company would even ask when it accured. So, I lost out of the moeny I paid for the warrenty and have this big bouge in the center of the recliner that looks awful. I learned the hard way.

Diane
Chester, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2008 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haynes-Furniture/Richmond-Virginia/Haynes-Furniture-No-Luck-With-Warrenty-Richmond-Virginia-322190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haynes Furniture