Complaint Review: Haynes Furniture

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:portsmouth Virginia
Haynes Furniture
5324 Virgnia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, Virginia U.S.A.

Haynes Furniture Fase pricing false info bad delivery Virginia Beach Virginia

I started my nightmare around january 5, it is now the 23rd and I am just now getting my furniture. The salesperson tried to swindle me. She took my order of a kitchen table and mattresses. I trusted that she understood my order, however she did not. She claimed that I did not tell her I wanted a mattress, that was false. Why would I buy bunk beds with no mattress. She then overcharded my kithcen set, which I did not realize untill a few days had passed and they deilivered my kithchen set, minus the the mattresses. So I called her up and she stated that she could have the mattresses delivered for a 70 delivery fee? How absurd. I went in the next day and saw the manager, she was on luch break (how convienent) and he pawned me off to another idiot. The idiot was able to put 400 towrard my current purchas since that was amoutnt she had overcharged me. I wound up having to buy my mattreses at Big Lots, much cheaper and much faster. never again damn u haynes.

joaquin
portsmouth, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haynes-Furniture/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23462/Haynes-Furniture-Fase-pricing-false-info-bad-delivery-Virginia-Beach-Virginia-303060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haynes Furniture