Complaint Review: Hays Law Center aka Feldman Law Center

• Submitted: Fri, May 13, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By: Middle Class — Washington DC U.S.A.
Hays Law Center aka Feldman Law Center
26497 Rancho Parkway South Lake Forest, California United States of America

Hays Law Center aka Feldman Law Center Hays Law Center, Fraudulent Mortgage Loan Modification Lake Forest, California

These companies are all linked.  We were behind on our mortgage and they said if we paid them a fee of 3999.00 they would have our mortgage loan remodified.  They said to work it would take approx 180 days - I sent them all of the fees and now my house is in foreclosure - the documents that you sign are giving them third party rights - YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED THAT YOUR HOUSE WILL BE SOLD IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.  We have lost our home, savings, and job - which started this whole mess.

THEY USE THE HUD NAME AND THE HAP REGULATION THAT PRESIDENT OBAMA PUT INTO EFFECT.  THANKS MR. PRESIDENT FOR ALLOWING MORE MIDDLE CLASS TO LOSE IT ALL to the crooks who we protect at all cost.  I have notified the Attorney General, my Senator and Congressmen, the FBI and my State Police - we are in the process of filing every paper possible to stop these theives - everyone needs to participate and notify your jurisdiction of this SCAM!!!!

Also, at one of their locations I talked to the buidling manager and they moved the offices in the middle of the night to a new location without ever paying their bill.  Your hard earn money out the window.

Check it out for yourself:   Feldman Law Center  27201 Puerta Real #200 Mission Viejo, CA
Property Management Phone:    949 348 1142

Also I talked with one of their Senior Case Managers who was charged in 1997 of bilking 4.7M in a Securites Exchange Ponsi scheme.  Time for a name change.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hays-Law-Center-aka-Feldman-Law-Center/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Hays-Law-Center-aka-Feldman-Law-Center-Hays-Law-Center-Fraudulent-Mortgage-Loan-Modificat-729038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hays Law Center aka Feldman Law Center