Complaint Review: Hays Law Center

• Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: Bruce — Oceanside California United States of America
Hays Law Center
26497 Rancho Parkway South Lake Forest, California United States of America

Hays Law Center One Year of sending documents and no loan modification. Lake Forest, California

I was pulled in hook line and sinker to a loan modification over one year ago.They kept telling me I needed more documents.I sent them everything they could possibly need to make this happen.I got nothing but ripped off.I received a threat from them saying they were going to close my case because they didn't have all the documents.Now I will have to find and spend more money on getting my load modified.This is why the people in the US can't trust anymore.Scam after scam.Many people getting ripped off for services not rendered.Should be jail time for this crime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hays-Law-Center/Lake-Forest-California-92630/Hays-Law-Center-One-Year-of-sending-documents-and-no-loan-modification-Lake-Forest-Cal-828231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hays Law Center