• Report: #1041932

• Submitted: Tue, April 09, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: sandy — Leechburg Pennsylvania
Hayt, Hayt & Landau, LLC
123 S. Broad Street Suite 1660 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Hayt, Hayt & Landau, LLC Midland Funding LLC Sued for old debts, without prior calls Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Recently I received a registered letter from my local magistrate for a lawsuit being filed on me from a company called Midland Funding LLC.  The Lawyers handling the lawsuit was called Hayt Hayt & Landau from Philadelphia, PA.  This was the first time I had heard anything about owing any money, and had been told that they had purchased my loan from Chase Bank, U.S.A.  I have been paying a consumer credit company over the past several years to pay off all loans to my credit cards and was informed that this debt has been paid.  Now I must defend myself in court from a company who has no right to sue me.  I live in a small town, so this has, of course, become common knowledge.  Now I have to contend with the slant on my good name along with the hassle of this lawsuit.  This company needs to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hayt-Hayt-Landau-LLC/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19109-1003/Hayt-Hayt-Landau-LLC-Midland-Funding-LLC-Sued-for-old-debts-without-prior-calls-Phila-1041932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hayt, Hayt & Landau, LLC