Complaint Review: Hazelpeppergood - RBS Worldpay Card

• Updated: Tue, June 30, 2009

• Reported By:placentia California
Hazelpeppergood - RBS Worldpay Card
www.hazelpeppegood.com Internet U.S.A.

Hazelpeppergood - RBS Worldpay Card I paid for a home maiiling business. they charged me 70 dollars. I have not gotten my order. Internet

I sent 79 dollars to this company to request the home mailing business. its already being almost 1 month, and I have not recieved it, instead, they sent me a letter telling me to request for another company, but if I send my request to the other company, they will charged me another 50 dollar, and I do not know if it is true. at this time I just want my refound.

Floriberto
placentia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hazelpeppergood-RBS-Worldpay-Card/internet/Hazelpeppergood-RBS-Worldpay-Card-I-paid-for-a-home-maiiling-business-they-charged-me-7-466484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hazelpeppergood - RBS Worldpay Card