Complaint Review: Hdi*connections Domestications

• Updated: Sun, July 06, 2008

• Reported By:pikesville Maryland
Hdi*connections Domestications
www.domestications.com Internet U.S.A.

Hdi*connections Domestications - DOMESTICATIONS.COM IS A THIEF & THEY STEEL Internet

About 2 months ago I bought a set of sheets and curtains form domestications and after telling them for about half hour that I did not want anything else.

I got the sheets but now I have seen this month 07/08 and last month 06/08 charges from them domestications on my card.

I will be letting my bank know what is going on and showing them your sight. RIPOFF report something needs to be done about this co. and the way they are ripping off my self and others like me they are STEELING from us.

pikesville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hdiconnections-Domestications/internet/Hdiconnections-Domestications-DOMESTICATIONSCOM-IS-A-THIEF-THEY-STEEL-Internet-348059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hdi*connections Domestications