Complaint Review: He Services - Pomery And Associates

• Updated: Sat, March 13, 2010

• Reported By: Tabbitha — jackson Mississippi United States of America
He Services - Pomery And Associates
2125 E Katella Ave Suite 330 Anaheim, California United States of America

He Services - Pomery And Associates Pomery and Associates were suppose to help me get a modification for my home Anaheim, California

Pomery and Associates called me about helping me save my home.  I asked them if they were a scam. They asured me that they weren't.

Sue Leonard emailed me a copy of their report with The Better Business Bureau. After talking with them for about 2 days I thought they were a legit company.

I had to give them $2500 before they would start to work my case. After a few months I realized that they hadn't done any work on my case.

I began to question them and ask for my money back. They refused and said that they were working on my case for me.

One day I called and they were not in business anymore. I called one of the worker's (Preston) cell phone and he hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2010 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/He-Services-Pomery-And-Associates/Anaheim-California-92806/He-Services-Pomery-And-Associates-Pomery-and-Associates-were-suppose-to-help-me-get-a-m-580730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on He Services - Pomery And Associates