Complaint Review: Head-2-To Sportswear

• Reported By: Intolerant — Anytown California United States of America
Head-2-To Sportswear
1401 N. Batavia, Suite 110 Orange, California United States of America

Head-2-To Sportswear H2T : "Dishonesty is Their Policy!" - Orange, California

*Author of original report: Sorry OC Educator... you're also a personal friend of the owner

*Consumer Comment: Legitimate Transaction

*Consumer Comment: A Legitimate Purchase

*Consumer Comment: Another Rip-off

*Consumer Comment: Another Rip-off

*Author of original report: Now H2T is rebutting as though they're a consumer...

*Consumer Comment: Positive Experience

*Author of original report: Dishonesty Continues to be their Policy!

*Author of original report: Head-2-To Sportswear Dispute Resolution Complete

I provided webmaster consulting services for Head-2-To Sportswear by building and maintaining their website.  Work began over a year ago and my invoice for services rendered has not been paid to date.

They have changed addresses and phone numbers several times and won't return phone calls.  The other H2T Rip-off report is from one of many disgruntled customers.  One customer that I know personally is in the process of suing H2T for the $9000 paid for uniforms that were never received even now 15 months later.  H2T attempted to reimburse this customer twice and both times the cashier's check was returned NSF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Head-2-To-Sportswear/Orange-California-92867/Head-2-To-Sportswear-H2T-Dishonesty-is-Their-Policy-Orange-California-574079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Head-2-To Sportswear

Sorry OC Educator... you're also a personal friend of the owner

AUTHOR: Intolerant - (USA)

Ms. English Teacher at an OC High School... I happen to know that you are more than just a customer and personal friend of the owner... so therefore your opinion on the integrity of the company is skewed and considered null and void.

Legitimate Transaction

AUTHOR: OC - (United States of America)

The included photographs should be sufficient proof that the rebuttal submitted on Wednesday, March 31 was not from the owner of Head-2-To. I am an educator for an Orange County School District who purchased team/class shirts for two programs I advise at my site. I had no problems with Head-2-To Sportswear.

A Legitimate Purchase

AUTHOR: OC - (United States of America)

The included photographs should be sufficient proof that the rebuttal submitted on Wednesday, March 31 was not from the owner of Head-2-To. I am an educator for an Orange County School District who purchased team/class shirts for two programs I advise at my site. My contact information is 949-515-6000 or tridentmagazine@gmail.com.

Another Rip-off

AUTHOR: Another Ripoff - (USA)

Our Orange County chapter is a victim of Head-2-To-Sportwear as well.  We never received the product we ordered.  After months of being told new product was on the way, it never happened and the season ended.  We were then told they would provide a refund and that never happened either.  I keep being told "you will be taken care of", "you will get the refund" but as usual, no delivery of the product and no delivery of the refund.  Here we are 6 months later with all promises broken.  Head-2-To-Sportswear deals dishonestly and does not deserve the business from the good consumers that support this community.  This is not a company to do business with.  They require full payment up front and then don't deliver.

Another Rip-off

AUTHOR: Another Ripoff - (USA)

Now H2T is rebutting as though they're a consumer...

AUTHOR: Intolerant - (USA)

The previous rebuttal was no doubt made by the owner himself to save face...simply due to the fact that he is a pathological liar and the "consumer" failed to leave a legitimate reference name. Do not be fooled. Over 25 organizations have been ripped off by Head-2-To with either uniforms that were never delivered or delivered 8 months later. I know...I was the webmaster and had access to all the email complaints.

Positive Experience

AUTHOR: OC - (United States of America)

I purchased items from Head-2-To Sportswear and had a positive experience. The sales representative was extremely knowledgeable, creative and easy to work with. From expressing my team's ideas for their uniforms to delivery, I had no issues. At each stage of design, I received copies of the mock-up for my approval and changes were immediately made. When I received the items, they were professionally packaged and I received follow-up phone calls to check my satisfaction.

The pricing was fair and the quality of the goods surpassed my expectations.

I would do business with H2T again in the future.

Dishonesty Continues to be their Policy!

AUTHOR: Intolerant - (USA)

To our dismay, the restitution arrangements have failed, cashier's checks returned NSF, parties falling victim to H2T have lodged further formal complaints.  DO NOT do business with this company!!

Sincerely,
Intolerant

Head-2-To Sportswear Dispute Resolution Complete

AUTHOR: Intolerant - (United States of America)

Please disregard my previous complaint against Head-2-To Sportswear. The owner has exhaustively complied with repayment of all outstanding balances and has exercised complete due diligence towards his obligations. The charges have been dropped and all parties involved are perfectly satisfied.