interpretation

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: Maria — Wickenburg Arizona United States of America
HeadbanD, LLC
2593 Kennesaw Due West Road #300 Kennesaw, Georgia United States of America

HeadbanD, LLC Thrill Planet 3 months after paying by Amex, they took back the $3580 they owed me for services Kennesaw, Georgia

For more than 5 years, I provided helicopter charter services to the customers of this company, which seems to change names more often than I change socks. In each instance, they paid me by credit card authorized over the phone.

In March 2012, I provided services to two of their clients and charged then, with their authorization, $1895 and $1685 (totaling $3,580). The charges went through and the money was added to my account, as usual.

In June 2012, HeadbanD initiated two chargebacks. I backed up my claim with paperwork from the transactions, but because I did not have a signature on a charge slip, I lost. The money was removed from my account.

Throughout this process, a HeadbanD employee, Terrence, appeared to be very helpful, saying that he'd help me resolve it and that they were working on it. I have a string of emails with his assurances.

Now I cannot contact him by phone and he does not answer my emails. The accounting department is not responding to my numerous attempts to contact them. I'm out $3,580.

If you are a provider of any kind of tour or "adventure" services, do not allow your company to book ANY flights with this company or any of its aliases. There's a good chance you can end up like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HeadbanD-LLC/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/HeadbanD-LLC-Thrill-Planet-3-months-after-paying-by-Amex-they-took-back-the-3580-they-o-910413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HeadbanD, LLC