Complaint Review: Headphonesky

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Madan — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Headphonesky

Headphonesky Sold Fake Bose Headphones Internet

*Consumer Comment: "Fake" Bose equipment. That's funny!

*Consumer Comment: wish I saw this before...

This website sells fake Bose headphones. They don't sell it for cheap. They cost $70. This lead me to believe that they sell ones that are manufactured for China consumers. Also, they had a return policy and an option to cancel my order if I ask them to stop my order. I was always skeptic about Chinese websites but I didn't find any ripoff report and hence I proceeded.

The same day I placed my order with them, I found someone selling used Bose headphones on Amazon.com for a lesser price. When I found the ones on Amazon, I asked Headphonesky to cancel my order. But, as expected the response came back that my headphones were already shipped and order could not be canceled. This might be true, but it took them two more days to give me my tracking number. This leads me believe that they had never shipped the order when I asked them to cancel the order.

Then there is a return policy which would help me right? No. [continued below]....
..... The returns page has no address and the e-mails sent to them has no response. I filed a dispute with my credit card company and got the money back. So for now I have no loss, but guess I should make sure someone else as dumb as me never makes the same mistake again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Headphonesky/internet/Headphonesky-Sold-Fake-Bose-Headphones-Internet-585344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Headphonesky

"Fake" Bose equipment. That's funny!

AUTHOR: Drunk N. Pastor - (United States of America)

Bose is simply a smooth talking sales pitch company. Their products are not superior to anyone else but they make people think they're the best.

You're paying a lot of extra money for the label.  Get some Big Lots headphones. You WON'T be able to hear the difference. And if you claim you can, I'd like to add your name and address to my audiophile sucker list.

wish I saw this before...

AUTHOR: mb110 - (United States of America)

buyers remorse...have not received confirmation of the order - trying to cancel. Question: How do you know they are fake Bose earbuds?

Thanks.