Complaint Review: Headwebmaster com

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: TonyBologna — Plant City Florida
Headwebmaster com
630 georgetown dr c casselberry, Florida United States of America

Headwebmaster com ISPhost.org SCAM free website design by students on craigslist SCAM - Just wants you to pay for his hosting. casselberry, Florida

I found his one of many ads on craigslist for a Free website design by students.  Wanted to see what it was about so I followed his directions and checkout his website hostingwebsite.org.  There he has on display a bunch of cookie cutter websites that he supposedly designed.  On the frontpage of the site it mentions that they would prefer you to use their hosting package(for a year) while the "students" take 1-2 weeks to design your free website.

So I sent in the survey and low and behold and I was lucky enough {sarcasm}to be picked to have a "free" website designed by the "students".  So James sends me an email stating that everything is ready to go as soon as I pay for his hosting service.  I respond to him advising him that I have already prepaid my current webhost for a year and that I wouldn't need to change web hosting packages just to redesign a website.

NOTE: Web designers don't need to have a website to be hosted just to design it.  Once your website is designed they would send you the files and you upload them to your host.

So back to the story, James then send me a email trying to basically convince me that current host is no good and that I would not get anywhere with google by using them.  Not the most intelligent marketing tactic of insulting your customer to get their business.

So after receiving this email I stated to dig a little bit.  That's when I found other reports of this scam of webhosting/website design garbage that James is trying to do.  I dug a little bit more and found that all of this is happening out of this guys apartment in Casselberry, FL.

James Beckwith
630 georgetown drive, Apartment C
Casselberry, FL 32707
1-407-332-6603

Avoid this guy like the plague, from other reports that I have found on the internet, this guy is a complete scam.  Just trying to get you to pay his web hosting fees and in return gives you (if that) a garbage template website that looks like it was design on a commodore 64 (really old computer).

And yes, I also performed a search and found about 20 different ads that he had up on craigslist throughout the state of Florida.  I flagged every one of them as spam.

Beware and becareful

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Headwebmaster-com/casselberry-Florida-32707/Headwebmaster-com-ISPhostorg-SCAM-free-website-design-by-students-on-craigslist-SCAM-Ju-1042451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Headwebmaster com