Complaint Review: Heald College Concord

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: LKF1029Concord — Pittsburg California
Heald College Concord
5130 Commercial Cir. Concord, California USA

Heald College Concord Heald changed the classes required for my program so I took a class that no longer counts. Concord California

I started attending Heald's Concord campus October of 2012 and was given the course catalog with the courses required for Medical Office Administration.  After three quarters, they decided to get rid of some classes and combine other classes together in my program.  So I had taken a 6 credit class that no longer counted toward my AA degree. When the program director was asked about this all she could say was that it still went on my transcript.  That is not the point though.  I paid for the class and worked real hard to pass it and feel that since it was a requirement when I started, that it should still count toward my degree.  They added that class to another class I had not yet taken yet and are now requiring me to take it and pay for it again!  This is a total rip off and I would not recommend this so called college to anyone.  This college is just in it for the money and is not really interested in their students. What a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heald-College-Concord/Concord-California-94521/Heald-College-Concord-Heald-changed-the-classes-required-for-my-program-so-I-took-a-clas-1060826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heald College Concord