Complaint Review: Heald College - Stockton

• Reported By: Doesn''t Matter — Stockton California United States of America
Heald College - Stockton
1605 March Lane Stockton, California United States of America

Heald College - Stockton Unfair to all! Stockton, California

When I came to Heald college as an unemployed transfer student from another college, classes were set to begin 2 months after signing up. The financial aid douche bag Curtis Andrews signed me up KNOWING I was not going to get financial aid because I had already used my loans for that period from the school I was transferring from. According to the director, he had to have known that piece of information because other wise, I wouldn't have been able to sit in class without it OR pay for it out of pocket.

That's exactly what happened first day of my 2nd quarter. I was presented a bill for nearly 5 grand and was told I didn't get any financial aid, to sign at the dotted line and be on my way.

This was April of 2011. I signed up November 2010. It is now 2013, and I am STILL dealing with this issue. They tried to sugar coat it and tell me that I can get a low interest rate, but the point they are not getting is, why did I get signed up for school knowing that I was not going to get any financial aid and if they knew I was going to get it while I was unemployed, (STILL AM MIND YOU!), why did they have me go through the paperwork anyways?

I have contacted corporate in Orange County in May of 2012 and today is January 8th, 2013, and I have yet to hear ANYTHING!

I am at the end of my wits with this college. Every single person should be fired in the financial aid department. I hate them all.

I can assure you, I am not the only person who feels this way about this campus that should be shut down!

My only regret is not researching colleges enough that was worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heald-College-Stockton/Stockton-California-95210/Heald-College-Stockton-Unfair-to-all-Stockton-California-993692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heald College - Stockton