Complaint Review: Healing Hands Day Spa

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:Krum Texas
Healing Hands Day Spa
401 S. Locust Street, Suite 106 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Healing Hands Day Spa Have Gift Certificate, but Out of Business? Denton Texas

My husband purchased an $80.00 gift certficate from Healing Hands Day Spa (HHDS) for me November 2008. The gift certificate receipt says that it will expire in May 2009. I've been trying for the past two weeks to get in contact with HHDS and have either gotten a weird busy signal or a recording that says that it is no longer a working number.

I checked their website, saw no message that says that they are out of business, but wanted to double-check the phone number and it was the same as the number on the paperwork that my husband got from HHDS. When I called information, they too had the same number.

My husband today went to the location of HHDS where he purchased the gift certificate and the door was locked and a note was posted saying, "Due to unforseen circumstances, we are closed." There was also a sign from either the building owner or landlord that gave instructions on how to get a key to regain access into the building.

I'm assuming that Healing Hands Day Spa is Out Of Business. I'd like to get a refund for the $80.00 my husband paid for the gift certificate, especially since I did not receive any services. That is only fair.

MTurnage
Krum, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healing-Hands-Day-Spa/Denton-Texas-76201/Healing-Hands-Day-Spa-Have-Gift-Certificate-but-Out-of-Business-Denton-Texas-433932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healing Hands Day Spa