Complaint Review: Health Benefits Advantage Aka IAB Aka Galaxy Huff Network Aka Affortable Health Choice Aka Galaxy PP

• Submitted: Sun, August 28, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, August 28, 2005

• Reported By:COLUMBIA South Carolina
861 S. W 78th Ave. St. 200 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Health Benefits Advantage Aka IAB Aka Galaxy Huff Network Aka Affortable Health Choice Aka Galaxy PP ripoff insurance shell game. I was called 6 times in 3 hours by men who were moving names around. Smooth con artists who could fire words around as fast as the penny is hidden in a shell game. RIPOFF Plantation Florida

Please click on the email address I posted. The exact words are: Health Care Advantage, Discount Health Insurance. It does not matter whatever else they say, they are hung with their own words. Could someone copy and save that just in case they get the word "insurance" off of there

I am going back through notes and emails. I was billed on 7-18-05 by Health Care Advantage for $299.95. I didn't inquire about insurance until later in the month. They did receive refund $100, that is not good enough.

I was billed on the same credit card on 7-29-05 for $291.40 under the auspices of America's Health Benefit. I believe my friend Ralph in Nashville got me on that one. When I asked who the underwriters of the policy were, he named Cheasepeake Life and several other obscure names, he was misrepresenting his product when he answered my question about underwrites.

Poor Ralph, last we spoke, I told him I hoped he was the guy in the white hat, he assured me was. He then asked that I not call him at home anymore. He was with IAC, a Health Care Advantage affliate. They have a lot of affiliates.

ANN
COLUMBIA, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2005 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Benefits-Advantage-Aka-IAB-Aka-Galaxy-Huff-Network-Aka-Affortable-Health-Choice-Aka-Galaxy-PP/Plantation-Florida-33324/Health-Benefits-Advantage-Aka-IAB-Aka-Galaxy-Huff-Network-Aka-Affortable-Health-Choice-Aka-155292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Benefits Advantage Aka IAB Aka Galaxy Huff Network Aka Affortable Health Choice Aka Galaxy PP