Complaint Review: Health Center Inc

• Updated: Mon, May 16, 2011

• Reported By: Char — Lexington Kentucky United States of America
Health Center Inc
1500 E. Tropicana Ste. 112 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Health Center Inc Lead in with money back guarantee promise to refund if not happy with product, aggressive, evil, customer service after complaining of solitation scam Las Vegas, Nevada

My heart goes out to Martha and her husband. I too fell for the panacea of cures the "Health Center" purports that their HGH spray provides. I also had to listen to aggressive, loud and scornful "so called" customer service comments. I have never been treated in that manner by another human being.

Having worked in sales for a very reputable and honest company for 21 years, I am sympathetic with sales people. I was called by a nice lady, Eileen, who kept me on the phone for 30 minutes. While I told her I had no medical issues, did not take prescriptions, was not overweight, that I only had slight ostopenia, she wanted to tell me how their product would improve my health.

Eileen assured me this product would reverse my bone loss and had a money back guarantee. For around $200 I thought okay, maybe I will try this, and there is a money back guarantee. I told her my daughter was on the other line and she would need to call me back. She called back in 8 minutes, I gave her my credit card info and then Eileen asked me if I would like to hear about one of their promotions that was just for a short time, and I said that would be okay.

I was connected with Geri who said for $400 I could get more product, and be part of a study group. I asked if this also had a money back guarantee and was told it did indeed. Geri placed me on hold for 5 to 7 minutes and I hung up after feeling like this was a high pressure sales solicitation. No one called back, but the product did arrive a week later. I opened it and the letter inside said no refunds.

I called immediately after opening the product thinking I had been had. I said I had just opened the box and there is a letter that says no refunds and that is not what I was told, and I will return it.

Haley told me not to return it, that there will be no refund! She was overbearing, and cut me off before I could finish a sentence. I tried calling her back a few weeks later and she was rude, loud, and evil!

I have filed a complaint with the Las Vegas BBC, and they have not received a response. They suggested I contact the Federal Trade Commission.

I don't expect to get my money refunded, but hope that no one else falls victim to answering a call from the "Health Center inc'

"Crime expands according to our willingness to put up with it." Barry Farber

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2011 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Center-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/Health-Center-Inc-Lead-in-with-money-back-guarantee-promise-to-refund-if-not-happy-with-p-729841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Center Inc