Complaint Review: Health Choice Plus LLC

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2014

• Reported By: Amy — Lake Mary Florida
Health Choice Plus LLC
3651 Lindell rd #D853 Las Vegas , Nevada USA

Pure Green Garcinia, Health Choice Plus LLC, HCA POWER Gracinia, Pure Green Garcinia ,pure garcinia cambogia, HCA Power, 90 day weight loss challenge Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: PURE GREEN GARCINIA

Beaware of Pure Green Gacinia and their Free trial product. They are scam. First of all they call and harras you on the phoe and  they talked you into sending you FREE Garcinia Gambogia (use Dr. OZ to sell you ) and they say all you have to do pay $7.95 for shipping and next shipping will be half price . 10 days late I recieved a bottle in a form of liquid with no box or paper or any information about the product or the company. I started using it as it was instructed on the bottle two times a day.

I started having side affect, brown spots on my boddy and having Insomnia and unable to sleep and very restless during the day with heart palputation. I called the customer serivce to find out how I can return the product and avoid the next shipment. The person was rude and told me I can not return the product and I have to wait till I receive the next shipment and be charged $89 and after that on the following shipment I can cancel and then she humh up on me. I called 2 more times and I was told the same. Rude customer service and a BIG SCAM on their product. Be AWARE of the phone call and this prodcut and this unruputable company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 01:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Choice-Plus-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Pure-Green-Garcinia-Health-Choice-Plus-LLC-HCA-POWER-Gracinia-Pure-Green-Garcinia-pur-1139537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Choice Plus LLC

PURE GREEN GARCINIA

AUTHOR: pure green garnicia - ()

I HAD THE SAME SITUATION I BOUGHT A BOTTLE FROM THEM AND I TRY TO DO A RETURN THEY CHARGE ME IN 10 DAYS A CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT FOR 99.00 AND I CALLED THEM THEY WERE REALLY RUDE NEVER RESOLVE MY PROBLEM AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY COULDNT CANCELLED ANY TRANSACTION UNTIL I HAD THE SHIPMENT OF THE ONE FOR 99.00 WELL I ONLY TOOK IT ONCE AND IT MADE ME REAL DESEA AND IT MADE ME REALLY WEAK AND I EVEN FAINTED AT MY JOB IT WAS REALLY STRANGE I CALLED ONE OF THE REPRESENTATIVE TO ASK IF IT WAS NORMAL AND HANG UP ON ME ALSO MY HOLE MOUTH GOT REALLY NUM AFTER 10 MIN THAT I HAD SWALLOED THE PRODUCT IT DOESNT WORK THEY ONLY RIP OFF PEOPLE