Complaint Review: Health Choice Plus, LLC

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: sjs — Daphne Alabama
Health Choice Plus, LLC
Nationwide USA

Health Choice Plus, LLC Tried to cancel my order less then 15 day as agreed, Health Choice Plus, LLC, charged my card anyway ($99.90). I called to complain and get a refund, I explained to the first individual I wanted a refund and again to cancel she Rip-off's will keep charging your card even after you cancel. Stay away from this company! Las Vegas NV 89103

SJS Daphne Al.

Canceled my order with in the 15 day requirement, they still charged my card ($99.90). Call to get a refund was told not able to refund and hung-up on me. Called several times kept getting hung up on! Stay away from this company, going to cancel my card to ensure they don’t charge me again. Stay away from Health Choice Plus, LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Choice-Plus-LLC/nationwide/Health-Choice-Plus-LLC-Tried-to-cancel-my-order-less-then-15-day-as-agreed-Health-Choic-1153833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Choice Plus, LLC