Complaint Review: Health Connexxtions

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Bita — Santa Ana California
Health Connexxtions
19800 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 300 Irvine, California United States of America

Health Connexxtions Mark Ellis Now that I have filed a report on this site, they are calling and sending emails threatening me! Irvine, California

*Consumer Comment: Just so you know...

Within 30 minutes of posting my report on this site, Mark Ellis calls my office, speaks to my receptionist and threatens that if I do not remove this report he will sue me. he also says that he will stop sending me any invites.  Then, Melissa, his staff member sends me an email threatening me again. She says if I do not remove the report I posted on this site, she will sue me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Connexxtions/Irvine-California-92614/Health-Connexxtions-Mark-Ellis-Now-that-I-have-filed-a-report-on-this-site-they-are-calli-1044032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Connexxtions

Just so you know...

AUTHOR: MarkEllisisacrook - ()

Melissa is his wife (or ex-wife). First rate scumbag.