Complaint Review: Health First Technologies

• Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: Yvonne — Internet USA
Health First Technologies
655 Highway 50, East, Suite 3 Dayton, Nevada United States of America

Health First Technologies - Michail Bianco The financing is a ripoff. They took my whole avaliable credit and put it in there account! Dayton, Nevada

Here is my complaint against HEALTH FIRST TECHNOLOGIES. Back in Novemebr 2008 I had signed up in this company to receive their product. Then I was introduced to a "Financial Plan" which was a credit card through Med Choice Financial.  I was qualified for 5200.00 credit. So I applied and received the card in the mail which was great I thought to myself Ican buy my products use this credit if I want and promote the business.  But little did I know that the company HFT took the WHOLE 5,200.00. I did not agree to that nor did I authorize it. I have since cancelled my account with HFT and I have also contacted the conpany on numerious occasion to get a CREDIT back to my MedChoice Financial CC, I have also call MedChoice and have filed complaint!

So now I have contacted a lawyer and explained my situation to them and they will take my case.  So unless I receive a notification from the company showing that a credit has been put back on the CC I will procceed forward with legal action!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-First-Technologies/Dayton-Nevada-89430/Health-First-Technologies-Michail-Bianco-The-financing-is-a-ripoff-They-took-my-whole-a-509040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health First Technologies