Complaint Review: Health Resource, LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, July 18, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, July 18, 2011

• Reported By: Susan — Gaffney South Carolina United States of America
Health Resource, LLC.
650 N. Rose Dr. #136 Placentia, CA 92870 Placentia, South Carolina United States of America

Health Resource, LLC. Glucosamine-Health Resource Glucosulin/ Dietary Supplement Placentia, South Carolina

Glucosulin, sold by Health Resource, is nothing but a scam to take your money. My mother has dimensia, and I am her power of attorney. She called this Health Resource place and got these glucosulin pills because she thought that they would help her blood sugar decrease and lose weight. I had no knowledge that she had did this until I went to the bank today. She doesn't even remember ordering these pills, so I researched to see what they were. I called the company and ask them to cancel her order and told them that she was on a fixed income, and they refused to refund her money. I told them that she had dimensia, and he said there was nothing he could do. I ask to speak to a supervisor, and he replied "mam, you will only be dealing with me today", I repeatedly ask him to speak to someone surperior to him and he refused. I ask for his name, and he said Leo. I ask if I could get a last name and he replied, "4908", I ask, do you have a last name?, he replied, "Leo 4908, and you will only be dealing with me today". He was very rude, and in the end did offer to give her a $50.00 Walmart gift card, and $24.97 to be delivered in up to 14 business days. In my opinion, if they could do that, then they could just give her the $99.96 that they took out of her account without her knowledge. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!! They took  $99.96 out of my mother's account for two free trial bottles, and refused to refund her money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Resource-LLC/Placentia-South-Carolina-92870/Health-Resource-LLC-Glucosamine-Health-Resource-Glucosulin-Dietary-Supplement-Placenti-754431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Resource, LLC.