Complaint Review: Health Resource, LLC

• Reported By: Russ — Fairview Tennessee USA
Health Resource, LLC
650 N. Rose Dr. #136 Internet United States of America

Health Resource, LLC glucosulin.com FREE 30 DAY TRIAL is NOT FREE, Internet

Glucosulin supplement is a RIP OFF.
I called the number I seen on TV late at night because I am diabetic and wanted to try this product. I asked many times if this was totally free trial and was assured that it was.

I was told that they would send me a 30 day supply to try and if I wanted any more that instructions would be with the product when it arrives so I may order more if I choose. I asked the girl MANY times that I was not signing up for any automatic mailings of the product that would be charged to me. I was assured that I was not.

I was assured all along that I was a FREE trial person and they needed my feed back as to if the product worked for me.

Now nearly 3 months later I was charged $99.96.
I called and was informed that the 30 day free trial was NOT FREE. That I was allowed to use it for 30 days and if anytime in the 30 days I choose to return it THEN I would NOT be charged anything. That since I kept the 30 day FREE trial, that now I was being charged for keeping the FREE trial. That no additional mailings would be sent, but I had t pay for the original 30 day FREE trial.

How is something FREE if later you are charged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2010 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Resource-LLC/internet/Health-Resource-LLC-glucosulincom-FREE-30-DAY-TRIAL-is-NOT-FREE-Internet-667866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Resource, LLC