Complaint Review: Health Resource

• Reported By: Roe — Cathedral City California United States of America
Health Resource

Health Resource Glucosulin Free home trial wasn't so free Internet

*General Comment: What To Do

My husband ordered the free  home trial of the product. A week later he had forgotton he had ordered it and ordered another free home trial. Well according to customer service this voided all home trials and our account was charged $98. After approximately twenty minutes on the phone they said I could return the second order and they would only charge us $48 for the first order. We could keep the product. I have tried the product and it does not work. My advise is to beware of free home trials. We were well within our time frame to cancel and return all product. Very misleading!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Resource/internet/Health-Resource-Glucosulin-Free-home-trial-wasnt-so-free-Internet-752904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Resource

#1 General Comment

What To Do

AUTHOR: S - (USA)

I am not writing this as a rebuttal, but I to all most got caught up. What I done was cancelled out my credit card and ordered a new card with a new number.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC