Complaint Review: Health Science Institute

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: CarleenLoader — Pretoria South Dakota
Health Science Institute
, Other USA

Health Science Institute Miracles from the Vault I ordered and paid for a years subscription so I could get a book called Miracles from the Vault for free on the 10.9.13. I have not received the book. Other

*Consumer Comment: About Health Sciences and the book Miracles from the Vault

*UPDATE Employee: alth Science Institute Miracles From the Vault

On the 10.9.13 I ordered a year's subscription at the  Health Science Institute. I was supposed to get a free book called Miracles from the Vault and everymonth Health advise.

I have not received the book after repeatedly emailing them and informing them.  They do not answer my emails.

I have asked for a refund - they have not responded.

In any case all of their advise is a money making racket - it is supposed to be about Holistic Health advise but all it is is buy this and buy that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Science-Institute/Other/Health-Science-Institute-Miracles-from-the-Vault-I-ordered-and-paid-for-a-years-subscript-1113829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Science Institute

About Health Sciences and the book Miracles from the Vault

AUTHOR: KelleyZ - ()

I've received a marketing packet of information reviewing and introducing the Miracles from the Vault book offer.  I found this to be really interesting, and did look up some of the information (i.e., graviola, other suggested treatments) and didn't find anything misleading so far.    I'm very tempted to buy this book, but hesitate due to the cost and these reviews.

Please update us and let us know if you ever received the book, or a refund.  If you did in fact receive the book, were the "secrets" inside as outlined in their marketing literature?  If so, did you find their suggestions to be helpful.

alth Science Institute Miracles From the Vault

AUTHOR: Abbie - ()

Hi there! I work with the team at the Health Sciences Institute. I am sorry to hear that you have not received your free copy of Miracles from the Vault or had a response to your emails.  I would like to make sure that you get your free book, as well as your monthly newsletters. Please contact me so I can verify that we have your correct information and I can get another copy out to you as quickly as possible.

You can reach me at 443-353-4441 or you can also email my colleague at melissaj@hsionline.com