Complaint Review: Health Solutions and/or American Wellness

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Dallas Texas United States of America
Health Solutions and/or American Wellness
1198 West Newport Center Drive, Internet United States of America

Health Solutions and/or American Wellness Joe Wagner; Jack Warner; Bill Douglas; Melissa; Lisa Black Tried to get me to pay $12,000 or $24,000 for a guaranteed territory to sell a patented urinalysis tool for diagnostic testing to be used with D.O. and Fitness Instructors. For every $12K you give, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: RE:

I was contacted by Lisa Black from National Executive Recruiters through Career Builder.  She asked me several questions about my achievements on my resume.  She then asked if I was interested in owning my own business?  She then asked if I had $12K to invest before she set me up with the inventor of a patented technology that was used in urinalysis testing.  A day later I was contacted by Joe Wagner at 954 426-9154 who put me through an interview process.  He instructed me to call 3 individuals.

I called those 3 people - Jack Warner at 513 658-2429; Bill Douglas at 314 604-5738; and Melissa at 727 744-8692 to ask questions about the business and make sure it was not a scam.  All three talked about how much money they made but they mostly focused on how to sell the product.  Once I was done with my calls Joe wanted me to call back and go to the next step which was having him walk me through various web sites.

On the internet meeting he insisted that I have my wife look on.  He took us to several web sites.  One was www.wellnessforamerica.com . He then indicated that I was one of several applicants and he and a few Vice Presidents would have to review my resume and decide if I was the best pick for a territory I would manage.  The next interview would be to finalize my territory.  He wanted me to submit by zip codes on areas I was going to cover.  He also indicated that I needed to sit down and write a letter why I should get the territory over several other applicants.

I submitted no money so I did not lose anything other than my time and some pride.  If it sounds too good to be true than it is.  Trust your gut.  I felt uneasy about the final call and I was concerned when the lady who answered their phone never said the name of the company.  What reputable companies don't say their name when you call them?  All of them do!  I then did some research by putting in Joe Wagner's name and Florida and Health Services and came across another article about someone who went through the same thing I did.  The stories were too similar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Solutions-andor-American-Wellness/internet/Health-Solutions-andor-American-Wellness-Joe-Wagner-Jack-Warner-Bill-Douglas-Melissa-932445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health Solutions and/or American Wellness

#1 Consumer Suggestion

RE:

AUTHOR: CbSiteSecurity - (United States of America)

We are dedicated in preventing suspected fraud from accessing the site. We will investigate complaints thoroughly and take action as appropriate based on our Terms and Conditions. As well, CareerBuilder does have verification mechanisms in place used to screen companies and individuals who wish to access our products and services.

You may want to review our Privacy Policy at this time by clicking on the link below in order to familiarize yourself with the steps you can take to protect your personal information.

Do you mind forwarding a copy of the entire email in question to us? We would like to review the emails you've received. To forward the emails or for more information about Online Fraud, we do offer a Fraud Page for Jobseekers: http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Info/Fraud.aspx

Thank you.