Complaint Review: Health & Wellness Club

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Marcia — Florida
Health & Wellness Club
PO Box 3466 Minnetonka, Minnesota USA

Health & Wellness Club I have not received any samples in a long time and can't access my account. I have received any magazines either. Minnetonka Minnesota

The promotion is a rip off.  We have not received any samples in a very long time and have not received any magazines either.

It is not fair that we paid for a Lifetime membership and only received a few samples at the beginning.  Now I can't even access my account.  I put in my last name and member number.  Then it says to update my password.  I have tried to do that and it won't accept it.

Please do something to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-Wellness-Club/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55343/Health-Wellness-Club-I-have-not-received-any-samples-in-a-long-time-and-cant-access-my-1065701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health & Wellness Club