• Report: #620872

Complaint Review: Health medical Network / Preferred Health Benefit

• Submitted: Tue, July 06, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By: Beth — Tucson Arizona U.S.A.
Health medical Network / Preferred Health Benefit
PO Box 5799 Pahrump, Nevada United States of America

Health medical Network / Preferred Health Benefit Unauthorized charges promised back never recieved Pahrump, Nevada

Fist Medical Health Network charged my account in June 2009 of 49.95. I disputed the charge because I never had even heard of it. Never had a problem again with them... until March of 2010.... waaaay own the road so I had forogotten. My bank told me to make sure the ccount was cancelled and try to get the money myself. Which I did do and did recieve the refund from the company. And a week after recieving the refund 2 charges of 49.95 came out within 3 days... it took over 6 months for the first two then all the sudden I cancel the account and I am charged double? I called the number on the check I supposedly signed (with all my old info on it from over a yr earlier) and after probably 50-60 calls talked to a male who said a check would be sent. A month later nothing. Called again this time I tried for about 2 weeks probably over 100 times to get a person instead of a message to leave and Katherine said the check was never sent and it would be here in 7 to 10 business days. That was well over a month ago and of cousre I can't get anyone or a respone to e-mails or messages. Chase bank will not dispute the charge again because they said they told me to close my account... which I did not feel was necessary because they returnde the money. Joke is one me. Beware of what you enter you info in because supposedly some internet sites sell you personal info.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Health-medical-Network-Preferred-Health-Benefit/Pahrump-Nevada-89041/Health-medical-Network-Preferred-Health-Benefit-Unauthorized-charges-promised-back-neve-620872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Health medical Network / Preferred Health Benefit