Complaint Review: HealthIzon

• Submitted: Tue, February 11, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: joe2171 — Ft Bliss Texas
14603 East Moncrieff Place #100 Aurora, CO 80011 , Select State/Province USA

HealthIzon, Elevategf, Hyperfuel9x I tried their "Free" trial, and after 14 days the automatic billing kicked, however buried deeply in the fine print was that after 14 days they would charge you full price for the pills you already got before they even mailed any more at the exhorbitant price of $87. Aurora Colorado

I clicked the link for the Hyperfule9x and Elevate GF supplements and since it was free trial and just pay shipping I figured, why not?

I knew it turned into automatic billing and mailing of new pills if I didn't cancel it and of course I forgot.

The part in the fine print I missed was that if you didn't cancel in the first 14 days they charged full price for the pills I already had!

They're not even trying to get real recurring business going, they know their products are a scam and they are just trying to squeeze as much money as they can out of as many suckers like me that they are able to.

What makes me really mad is that I am active duty miltary and I work out at least twice every day, I count calories and I get just the right amounts of protein to be able to gain muscle.

While taking these two crappy supplements I felt weaker and my gains for the last month have disappeared.

What the hell is that, they market this junk for muscle gain and weight loss and I experienced neither!

Healthizon, hyperfuel9x and ElevateGF are complete scams, they don't work and the company responsible for selling this junk should be run out of business.

I am going to tell as many people as I can on as many forums and blogs as I can to get the word out.

They may not notice, but I guarantee I am going to hurt their bottom line, even if it's just in a small way!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HealthIzon/Select-StateProvince/HealthIzon-Elevategf-Hyperfuel9x-I-tried-their-Free-trial-and-after-14-days-the-auto-1122919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HealthIzon