Complaint Review: HealthLine One

• Updated: Thu, November 04, 2010

• Reported By: Alias — North Carolina United States of America
HealthLine One
Internet, Florida United States of America

HealthLine One Shay Not only a scam, but they say they provide healthcare for pre existing conditions Internet, Florida

I used their internet service for qualification.  I have a pre-existing condition and checked that box.  I got several calls within minutes, so I let them go to voice mail.  Shey (sp?) left me a message.  The first part he did not realize that he was being recorded.  I have saved the voice mail.  This is what he said:

another mother f.....g f****t, just like richard simmons q***r, etc... pause then he says:

Hi I am Shay with Healthline one and I have great news for you, we have a low deductible plan that covers.,..... call me back at...

I am in healthcare and have been for over 20 years; this is disgusting to me that they are still in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2010 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HealthLine-One/Internet-Florida-/HealthLine-One-Shay-Not-only-a-scam-but-they-say-they-provide-healthcare-for-pre-existing-658446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HealthLine One