Complaint Review: HealthMarkets , Mega Life & Health / Cornerstone

• Submitted: Mon, April 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 01, 2009

• Reported By:Roanoke Virginia
HealthMarkets , Mega Life & Health / Cornerstone
Grapevine Highway N. Richlands Hills, Texas U.S.A.

HealthMarkets , Mega Life & Health / Cornerstone Scam Alert - Roanoke, Virginia and Nationwide N. Richlands Hills Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: NOT MEGA

*Author of original report: Good try Mega

*Consumer Comment: Roanoke, Virginia

This company is nothing more than a finely tooled ripoff. The agents are given loans as commissions they have to pay back and the policies are so bad they are shocking. Dont waste your time or money dealing with this scam of a company that has hurt thousands of honest people either seeking coverage and getting burned when they have a claim or agents that get sucked into a system packed with liars and snake oil leaders that run them into debt so bad many go bankrupt. Where is the overwatch that should prevent people like this from preying on americans ? Shame on anyone spouting off about how wonderful this deal is - its all a scam. Call your insurance commission and demand they shut them down !

Small business
Roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2009 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HealthMarkets-Mega-Life-Health-Cornerstone/N-Richlands-Hills-Texas/HealthMarkets-Mega-Life-Health-Cornerstone-Scam-Alert-Roanoke-Virginia-and-Nation-443148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HealthMarkets , Mega Life & Health / Cornerstone

#1 Consumer Suggestion

NOT MEGA

AUTHOR: Scrappy - (U.S.A.)

I'm glad to see you have a passion for helping the people who are "getting Screwed" by this company. Have you been "Screwed" too? If so I would suggest other aveunes of attack than submitting a blog on Ripp off (no offence Ripp off Report) every 3 days.

With your passion I would suggest getting a lawyer and fight this on the front lines instead of a post on this blog back where only a few will see it. Take action! Don't sit at your computer writing letters to some silly blog (once again no offence Ripp off) write you congressman take your passion/hate for Mega Life and Health and do something more proactive. Not a sermon just a thought.

BTW I'm not with Mega, don't let them get you so paranoid.

Good try Mega

AUTHOR: Small business - (U.S.A.)

I won't quit till Mega is shutdown for all the lies and misrepresentation that it has layed on the country. Too much time is not the problem, too many lies and screwed over agents and policy holders is. Deal with it !

AUTHOR: Scrappy - (U.S.A.)

I live in Virginia and I know how big Roanoke is. I see the many complaints from Roanoke and wonder if this one person or did ALL of Roanoke Virginia get screwed by Mega Life and Health. If this is one person then you have entirely too much time on you hands. I have a suggestion, move on with your life! I been screwed by people and I thought I held a grudge for a long time. Not a sermon just a thought!