Complaint Review: HealthMarkets , Mega Life & Health - Cornerstone

• Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: Geralyn — Houson Texas USA
HealthMarkets , Mega Life & Health - Cornerstone
Katy Free way Internet United States of America

HealthMarkets , Mega Life & Health - Cornerstone Mega Did not pay well on each sell I made and is trying to make me pay them back on all the sells I made Internet

Health Markets is a marketing company that sells watered down health insurance. They do not help anybody and they treat the agents even worse, especially when agents leave the company. All the agents are expected to pay back all their advances and more. WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!  I spent my time and energy learning the marketing materials. Plus, I spent my money on gas to fill my car up. In my opinon, the little money they paid me, which was only 7% on each sell, I think I at least deserve that.

I left the sorry company to become an independent broker, which is a lot better. Now, I get 20% on each sell and I love it. I now work with Health Choice One, which is a way better company than Health Markets. Our company is not a SCAM like Health Markets.

I left the company and now they are saying I owe them more money then they gave me. Now how is that possible!  hmm! can we say scam!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HealthMarkets-Mega-Life-Health-Cornerstone/internet/HealthMarkets-Mega-Life-Health-Cornerstone-Mega-Did-not-pay-well-on-each-sell-I-made-534142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HealthMarkets , Mega Life & Health - Cornerstone