Complaint Review: Healthcare Advantage LLC

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Healthcare Advantage LLC
861 S.W. 78th Avenue Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Healthcare Advantage LLC Scam Plantation Florida

I signed up with them over the phone in April and they have been pulling payments from my account since then. Meanwhile I haven't seen ANY kind of paperwork, you know so I could utilize this service that I'm paying for?
So, I call the one number that I can find and the guy at the other end told me that the name of the company he works for is Healthcare Advantage also, but that they are based in Florida and haven't sold anything for 2 years. Apparently they have been getting a lot of calls from people trying to contact Healthcare Advantage LLC. Basically it's a scam.

Yes, I know I'm an idiot. Now can anyone help with this? I mean, I've talked to my bank and as far as they are concerned, that's money down the drain, as supposedly I have no recourse to recover that money. Is there really NOTHING that can be done about this? I spent 5 minutes crying, mostly about my stupidity and now I just want blood. This has been going on for months, possibly years and it's bloody well going to stop with me.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthcare-Advantage-LLC/Plantation-Florida-33324/Healthcare-Advantage-LLC-Scam-Plantation-Florida-351098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthcare Advantage LLC