Complaint Review: Healthier Balance

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Scammed — Caldwell Idaho United States of America
Healthier Balance
Maple Grove, Minnesota United States of America

Healthier Balance Healthierbalance.com Deceptive advertising; be sure to read the small print Maple Grove, Minnesota

I ordered a 14-day trial supply of green coffee extract and colon cleanse for the cost of shipping and handling ($6.95).  After receiving the product, I tried one capsule of each.  I was unable to take anymore because they drastically increased my blood pressure.  I contacted the company to cancel any further product.  It was noted on the packing slip that I would continue to receive shipments of the product unless I cancelled.  I called and cancelled receiving any more product and received a confirming cancellation via email from Healthier Balance.  However, I was charged $79.98 and $79.99 ($159.97) for the 14-day trial supply.  The fine print states there will be a charge of $79.98 upon completion of the order.

I thought I was ordering a 2-week trial for the cost of shipping and handling ($6.95 x 2), but was billed on my credit card for $159.97--the completion of the order.  I feel like I was taken advantage of.  I hope you can do something to protect vulnerable consumers.  This was very deceeptive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthier-Balance/Maple-Grove-Minnesota-/Healthier-Balance-Healthierbalancecom-Deceptive-advertising-be-sure-to-read-the-small-pr-969670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthier Balance