Complaint Review: Healthport

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Medicalgirl — Overland Park Kansas United States of America
Healthport
925 North Point Parkway Suite 350 Alpharett, Georgia United States of America

Healthport Horrible company to obtain records and information from Alpharett, Georgia

At my place of employment we are constantly requesting medical records and copies of medical bills from various medical providers to process cases.  A lot of the medical providers use outside copy services to process our requests.  Unfortunately, Healthport is one of the copy services used.   When I see who is sending the records that I have requested, I groan.  Half of the time the requests are not processed correctly and it takes numerous phone calls and weeks/months of waiting to receive the correct information.  Every time there is a response from Healthport, they charge a fee.  Even if there are no records that were requested attached.  Every time I phone, I usually speak to someone who basically cannot answer my questions and will usually refer me back to the medical provider.   When contacted, the medical provider will always tell me to call Healthport, since they are being paid to handle these services.  It's a vicious phone calling circle I deal with every day.  I think Healthport as a business is poorly run, and the communication between the medical providers and Healthport is very poor.  I feel sorry for Healthport employees and their work environment, since the other reviews on this site are not favorable to Healthport.    I wish the medical providers can see what poor quality service their clients/public must experience from Healthport.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthport/Alpharett-Georgia-30005/Healthport-Horrible-company-to-obtain-records-and-information-from-Alpharett-Georgia-1001201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthport