Complaint Review: Healthrider

• Submitted: Fri, February 03, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2012

• Reported By: mel — Los Angeles California United States of America
1500 S. 1000 W.,Logan, Utah 84321 logan, Utah United States of America

Healthrider Icon Health & Fittness inc. No human contact and no Email contact available at all. Hours and hours on hold with no response. Never ever responded to messages left. Cannot register the product baecause of no serial number attach logan, Utah

I bought an elliptical bike Healthrider H35XR from Heathrider by phone in January 2012.
I need help. I tried to reach Healthrider by phone 5 times, put on hold, waited about an hour each time. No answer. I even tried the "leave a number for a return call" several times. No response.
2. I tried the email but there is no serial number on the bike and the email form will not accept the model number on the user manual so the email won't work.
3. I need a serial number for registration, warranty and parts purposes.
4. It is impossible to reach a live person. I have several questions but I cannot reach anyone and the email form requires a serial number and does not recognize the model number. I also need an invoice of some kind showing date of purchase and price paid without taxes.
I need an invoice of some kind from Healthrider in order to furnish that information.
PLEASE: This is so frustrating. I need a serial number, an invoice of some kind and a way to contact someone with a few operational questions. Please Help.
This is an example of the horrible service encountered by us consumers of late,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthrider/logan-Utah-84321-9813/Healthrider-Icon-Health-Fittness-inc-No-human-contact-and-no-Email-contact-available-at-833607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthrider