adults

Healthsouk.com
Internet USA

Healthsouk.com Will not stop emailing Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Click the unsubscribe! button

This company continues to send me emails every Sunday without fail for the past many months requesting that I subscribe to their service. Each time I click on the unsubscripe link, which has not stopped their annoying emails. If they cannot manage this simple process, I'd imagine that their service falls short of what they promote.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthsoukcom/internet/Healthsoukcom-Will-not-stop-emailing-Internet-1082874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthsouk.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Click the unsubscribe! button

AUTHOR: Randy Gulandi - ()

I call B.S. on this rip off report. . .I'm writing this on 9/18/2013, I'd like to see this Sunday (9/22/2013) email copy when this guy in Florida gets his every Sunday email like he claims.. Why is a guy in Florida signing up for a dental service only available in California?

I signed up for this program and I emailed them at administrator@healthsouk.com to ensure that I had been unsubscribed. You probably didn't even click the unsubscribe button. I signed up as a patient and clicked unsubscribe. I don't believe you that you are really still getting emails every Sunday. I would like to see a copy of the email 9/22/2013 (Sunday) or after if you are still getting them as you claim. . . Plus why are you even signing up for this in Florida ?

This service was only available in California right now. I actually used them and they negotiated down my tx. partial denture $200 less than I could find anywhere on my own in the SF Bay Area. . so I can say they are a legit company. I discontinued the service after I got my negotiated denture price and I haven't been getting any emails like this any more. . .

I think you need to learn how to use email properly. If you get emails that you don't want unsubscribe and click add to spam folder. This is for "rip off" reports not proving you don't know how to use email. . .The only person who got ripped off was my dentist b/c HealthSouk actually helped me get my tx. partial denture negotiated down by $200+...