Complaint Review: Healthy Air Duct & Chimney Cleaning Service, Inc

• Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By:Woodbridge Virginia
Healthy Air Duct & Chimney Cleaning Service, Inc
Woodbridge, Virginia U.S.A.

Healthy Air Duct & Chimney Cleaning Service False advertisement Woodbridge Virginia

*Consumer Comment: I am impressed!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am impressed!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Healthy Air Duct Cleaning

I received a coupon in the mail for $64.99 "whole house air duct cleaning package" which includes unlimited vents, one main duct and dryer vent cleaning.

When the technician came to perform the cleaning I was quoted for $330, claiming I had three main ducts and I only have two. I was under a time pressure to do the cleaning since I was moving to the new house in couple days and did not have much time to shop around.

basically, I was charged $95 for the second main duct and an additional $95 for the third duct (which I do not have).

In addition, the technician indicated if I pay CASH, he will waive the tax of about $20............what kind of business this company runs?

I learned my lesson. If you end up needing this company's service, be careful on what the quote you for.

Flying bird
Woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2008 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthy-Air-Duct-Chimney-Cleaning-Service-Inc/Woodbridge-Virginia-22193/Healthy-Air-Duct-Chimney-Cleaning-Service-False-advertisement-Woodbridge-Virginia-375952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthy Air Duct & Chimney Cleaning Service, Inc

I am impressed!

AUTHOR: jessica storn - (United States of America)

I am impressed! I have to admit that my wife and I were a little skeptical about quality service at the price we were quoted. But your technician arrived on time, was very professional and did a first rate job. I will gladly reccomend your company to anyone

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am impressed!

AUTHOR: jessica storn - (United States of America)

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Healthy Air Duct Cleaning

AUTHOR: jonny shendy - (United States of America)

Recently I had an amazing experience using this wonderful company. Service man came on time and he was polite and neat, he explained everything about charges by promotional coupon and i did understood that i had some extra work involved.
Coupon cover certain part of service and as long as i have 3 lvl house and it really could be 3 main ducts each floor i did understand that it takes time and money to clean each of them. I don't think its fair to write down something bad about this company cuz i am not so cheap and i can pay for my own house service as i am paying for carpet cleaning and lawn service. I think they are really competitive and i will definitely recommend to all my friends and family.
Thank you.