Complaint Review: Healthy Diet Delivery

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: caveatemptress — Toronto Ontario
Healthy Diet Delivery
Toronto , Ontario Canada

Healthy Diet Delivery Bacteria infested food poisoning factory that will not refund even if they make you puke. Toronto Ontario

This company presented my worst customer service experience ever - here's a breif recap: 1) they mess up your menus and orders ( my order was only correct ONCE) and then offer you extra days on the service to make up for it. Then they give you food poisoning from their disgusting food (the delivery boxes are disgusting and smell like mold - please at least rinse out your boxes!).

I ate their gross food, contacted food posoining. When I told them about it, they told me that the doctor must have "been too tired" and misdiagnosed me. They would not honor the extra days promised and owing on the account due to their numours delivery errors. When I asked for my rights as a consumer I was called a terrorist (?) and a cult leader (??). Actually, the 'manager' was so incoherent - I was actually wondering if he was on some sort of narcotics when he was speaking to me - he was completely illogical, that is untill, he started yelling.

Long story short - It took me about 2 months to obtain a partial refund, but they still owe me about $300 to even up the account, at a minimum if I don't consider a delivery sent AFTER the food posoining which I had to throw out. When presented with the math, they use delay tactics (actually, they will not pick up calls or answer emails at all most of the time) and actually avoid addressing it comletely. It has been an incredible waste of my time and so  I have given up seeking payment at this point and would just like to warn other consumers.

Please, save yourself the stomach pain, the puking, and the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthy-Diet-Delivery/Toronto-Ontario/Healthy-Diet-Delivery-Bacteria-infested-food-poisoning-factory-that-will-not-refund-even-1049487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthy Diet Delivery