Complaint Review: Healthy Directions

Healthy Directions
700 Indian Springs Drive Internet United States of America

Healthy Directions Returned items -Will not refund Money Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Healthy Directions Returned items

While watching Good Morning America - I saw the Steals and Deals on the show and decided to order Dr. Tabors anti aging Serum and Second Facelift - I returned the Items, but dnot get a credit on my credit card.  I called the company and even though the directions in the package said return within 90 days if not satisfied, Healthy Directions said that the items were not returnable and they would see if they could send the items back - After one month I called again and was told I would not get any money back and They would  not send the  items back - A total Rip off- I will report the company to Good Morning America...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthy-Directions/internet/Healthy-Directions-Returned-items-Will-not-refund-Money-Internet-973024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthy Directions

Healthy Directions Returned items

AUTHOR: Healthy Directions - (United States of America)

We personally spoke with the customer to ensure her complete satisfaction. A full refund was immediately issued to the Customer.

We sincerely apologized for the frustration the customer had experienced with this order.

The Good Morning America special on the products was a one time offer that was advertised as non refundable.

However, we do recognize the conflicting information between the TV special and our standard refund policy which is a 100% (no questions asked) 90 day money back guarantee...... We have an A+ certification from BBB and will continue to make true Customer Service our highest priority.