Complaint Review: Healthy Online Services

• Updated: Mon, March 29, 2010

• Reported By: Pat — New York New York United States of America
Healthy Online Services
7904 E. Chaparral Rd. #A110-146 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Healthy Online Services Received letter saying I owe them $89.95 for Colon Cleanse 3000 product, which was supposed to be free. Tried to debit my ckg. account! Scottsdale, Arizona

I received a letter from Healthy Online Services dated 3/16/10. It states that I owe them $89.95 for one of their products, Colon Cleanse 3000, which was supposed to be free if I just paid for shipping, which I did. There was no indication with the product when I received it that the company would bill me $89.95/mo thereafter unless I contacted them and told them that I did not like the product, and return the empty bottle,or unusual portion of the product.

They also stated that they had attempted to debit my checking account, which I had to provide to them for the shipping fee they charged to send me the product!

This is outrageous, and is definitely a scam! DO NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY, and contact the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthy-Online-Services/-Scottsdale-Arizona-85250/Healthy-Online-Services-Received-letter-saying-I-owe-them-8995-for-Colon-Cleanse-3000-p-586828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthy Online Services