Complaint Review: Healthy Online Services

• Updated: Wed, March 17, 2010

• Reported By: Jamice — Daly City California USA
Healthy Online Services
7904 E. Chaparral Rd. #A110-146 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Healthy Online Services Colon Cleanse 3000 is trying blackmail/fraud me out of $133.95 watchout for this company they are crooks Scottsdale, Arizona

I purchased a "free" trial of Colon Cleanse 3000. The only cost to me was in shipping fees. Or so they said. I received the product in a box with no other information - no "terms" no payment forms, no envelopes. I did not see any caveats on the site where I purchased it...I thought I was giving them my credit card info for shipping costs only. I never used the product. Yesterday, I received a collection letter in the mail, dated March 3, 2010, stating that the provider of these "free" pills wants $133.95 in late fees since I "kept" the "free" bottle, which was they claimed was not really a free sample as stated but rather a 14 day "free" trial - which also wasn't free. Their Customer Service representative said that I was supposed to contact them within 14 days and then return the bottle with unused pills within 30 days of their shipping it to me in the first place. THIS INFORMATION WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO ME WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR THIS "Free Sample". When I called their "customer service" department at 1-877-537-2434 to find out what this was all about I nobody picks up the telephone line. I was afraid that this product would make me sick since it is not FDA approved. The Letter I received has the following company information it: Healthy Online Services 7904 E. Chaparral Rd. #A110-146 Scottsdale, AZ 85250

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthy-Online-Services/Scottsdale-Arizona-85250/Healthy-Online-Services-Colon-Cleanse-3000-is-trying-blackmailfraud-me-out-of-13395-wat-582103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthy Online Services