Complaint Review: Healthy Online Services

• Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: Anita — Beaverton Oregon United States of America
Healthy Online Services
7904 E. Chaparral Rd.#A110-146 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Healthy Online Services I received a letter stating I owed $133.95 for Colon Cleanse 3000, a product I did not order nor receive. Scottsdale, Arizona

A few months back I had a charge on my bank statement from this company.  I called the bank and then the company disputing the request for their product. I also informed the company I had not received any product from them either. The company said I would be taken off their membership. With the bank it was registered as fraud.

I called the contact number on my "bill" and was disconnected 3 times in a row. I called back a 4th time and am still on hold at this moment, 1:34:09.  So I decided to go online to contact them to remind them of the dispute and the web address will not come up.

The company is threatening to this debt to a third party collection agency.  How do I stop this when no one answers the phone and the web site is gone?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Healthy-Online-Services/Scottsdale-Arizona-85250/Healthy-Online-Services-I-received-a-letter-stating-I-owed-13395-for-Colon-Cleanse-3000-588493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Healthy Online Services